Friday, August 14, 2009

HONOR 2


Exodus 14:17 (Whole Chapter) "As for Me, behold, [Ex 14:4, 8] I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them; and I will be honored through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen



Leviticus 19:32 (Whole Chapter) ' [Prov 23:22; Lam 5:12; 1 Tim 5:1] You shall rise up before the grayheaded and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the LORD.


Numbers 22:17 (Whole Chapter) for I will indeed honor you richly, and I will do whatever you say to me. [Num 22:6] Please come then, curse this people for me.'"


Judges 9:9 (Whole Chapter) "But the olive tree said to them, 'Shall I leave my fatness with which God and men are honored, and go to wave over the trees?'


2 Samuel 23:23 (Whole Chapter) He was honored among the thirty, but he did not attain to the three. And David appointed him over his guard.



Bailey:to honor teachers is to respect them and obey them.

Taylor:to honor teachers is to raise your hand in class.

Bailey:we can honor them by doing what they say with a good additude.

Taylor:we can honor them by not yelling in class.


Taylor: i loved Mrs. Diazs class she would always get me to help her with computers and it was a fun class.

Bailey: i loved in Ms. Melancon's world history class when wasps would fly on my head:)


honoring those in authority :


Genesis 16:9 (Whole Chapter) Then the angel of the LORD said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit yourself to her authority."


1 comment:

  1. Be sure to post your answers here once you are able to login to blogger.com

    ReplyDelete